[Pdx-pm] recursive IO::Dir

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Feb 18 12:13:49 PST 2010

Hi Tom,

On Thursday 18 Feb 2010 21:04:59 Tom Keller wrote:
> Greetings,
> I need to be able to process files within a directory tree. I know there is
> a module IO::Dir::Recursive, but I have trouble wrapping my brain around
> recursion, so I wanted to give it a try just using IO::Dir. This seems to
> do the recursion correctly:

I would suggest using a directory traversal module such as File-Find-Object:

It was created and developed as a better and saner alternative to the
File::Find module which is distributed with perl 5, and there are other
similar modules mentioned on its CPAN page:

Also see all the links there.

	Shlomi Fish

List of Portability Libraries - http://shlom.in/port-libs