[Pdx-pm] tonight's meeting (speaker is out for repair)

Tyler Riddle triddle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:03:02 PDT 2009

I think I can also fill up at least 10 minutes and more with questions
with a lightning talk about some previous work I did with perl, signal
analysis, and povray to create an engine that handles animations. It
also lead to the creation of the Audio::Analyzer module which makes it
trivial to perform the fast fourier transform on PCM audio that is
either synchronized to a specific video rate or non-synchronized.

Can we get a night of lightning talks?

> On Sep 9, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
>
>> # from Seven till Seven
>> # on Tuesday 08 September 2009 16:45:
>>
>>> Combust::Spontaneously
>>> Other suggestions welcome.
>>
>> FreeTUIT, perl6 hackathon, euler_bench hackathon ?
>>
>> Does anyone have a suggestion or preference?  If not, the meeting will
>> be a quantum superposition of possibilities until observed.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Eric
>> --
>> "You can't win. You can't break even. You can't quit."
>> --Ginsberg's Restatement of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent
the universe. -- Carl Sagan