[Pdx-pm] A call for XML documents

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Nov 30 01:30:33 PST 2009

On Sunday 29 Nov 2009 17:58:35 Tyler Riddle wrote:
> Hello fellow mongers,
>
> I'm putting together a software package to unmarshal XML documents as
> fast as possible and I'm currently trying to bang out the API. My use
> case so far is the MediaWiki dump file format but I'd like to see
> other real world XML document examples to throw at my API and see how
> it stands up. Anyone have some XML documents they deal with or know
> where I can find a repository of them? Links would be appreciated!

I've placed a collection of XML files I'm using for my homepage and other
sites here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/Shlomif-XMLs.tar.xz

(You need http://tukaani.org/xz/ to open it).

Most of them should validate, and some of them have Hebrew UTF-8 characters.

Moreover, I should note that most pages of my sites -
http://web-cpan.berlios.de/latemp/examples/ - validate as XHTML 1.1, and so
are also valid XML files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,