[Pdx-pm] Open Source Bridge Conference -- early bird discount and CFP

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:45:10 PDT 2009

# from J. Shirley
# on Friday 27 March 2009:

>I'd like to get it out of the echo chamber and show non-Perl hackers
> how powerful of a tool it is, but it seems that a lot of these talks
> (at least at OSCON) end up being filled with Perl People.
>
>The option I'm leaning towards is a sort of bait'n'switch: "Using
> RESTful techniques and YUI".  It will just happen to use Catalyst as
> the medium.

Or a Rails vs Catalyst cage match?

But seriously, how much can this group say about whether those outside
the group will go?  There is a feedback mechanism to the RFPs where
users can comment about proposals on the opensourcebridge site.

--Eric
--
Minimum wage help gives you minimum service.
--David Schomer