[Pdx-pm] Job posting of possible interest

Scott Peterson peterson146 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:03:13 PDT 2009

I am a long-time lurker, first time poster...go easy on me please:)  I
noticed a job posting that might be of interest to the forum that I have
pasted below.  I just thought it was interesting in terms of the combination
of Oracle and Perl requirements; I hadn't seen that although I hadn't looked
at this combination.  I'm not interested in moving to CT.

*Oracle* Apps GL Developer with Perl exp
 Skills: GL, AP, AR and Perl Must
 Date: 3-26-2009
in Norwalk,

The project is 6-12 months and starts April 16, 2009.

Ideally, I need a Sr *Oracle* *Financials* Developer with heavy Perl
Development skills.

The resource will be familiar with *Oracle* GL, AP, AR (v11.5.10), and
Perl as well as Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Workflows

development skills are preferred. Additionally, Perl experience is a

Please send profiles to sree at ittegra.com
   Sreenivas Attaluri
Phone: (732) 593-8147
Web: http://www.ittegra.com