[Pdx-pm] I done got spammed :(

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 07:11:46 PDT 2009

Generally when I get spam to a temporary address it means one of three things:

1.  The address is published somewhere
2.  Someone has been giving my email address to stupid things like eCards (thanks, Sis!)
3.  Someone's box has been compromised (thanks again, Sis!)

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/