[Pdx-pm] Help with Dashrep module

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:07:14 PDT 2009

h2xs is kind of long in the tooth. Personally, I use the module-starter
program (installed with Module::Starter) which will get everything framed
out nicely for you. I'm sure there are other options on CPAN too.

Anyhoo, this particular error is caused by not having all of the POD in
place. Make sure you have a NAME section in there.

Cheers,
Joshua