[Pdx-pm] GSoC 2009 Mentor Signup Form and Info-Session

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:45:30 PST 2009

Howdy,

I made this contraption [1] to keep track of mentor interest and to
use when writing The Perl Foundation's mentor organization
application. Please sign up if you want to be involved this summer!

In related news, I will be talking at a GSoC info-session at
UWashington in Seattle on Thursday night [2]. I hope to be able to
talk about how many mentors we have and all of the well-written
project ideas that students can read about.

Cheers,

[1] http://bit.ly/Hht5E
[2] http://is.gd/ly6K

--