[Pdx-pm] 5.10.1 code sprint

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Jun 26 09:16:21 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 08:55:41AM -0700, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2009, at 4:42 PM, Jonathan Leto wrote:
>
> >Howdy,
> >
> >I think we should all have a short plan for what we want to accomplish
> >at the code sprint. Small, focused goals are best.
>
> Thanks for this, Duke, big help. I'm cloning the Perl source now.

You might also want to clone the source (ahead of time), tar up the fresh new
clone directory, and place the (compressed) tarball on a USB stick

a: It makes it very easy at the meeting to give anyone a copy who didn't
   download it in advance
b: It's rather strange realising that you have the entire copy of the history
   of the Perl core in your pocket.

Nicholas Clark