[Pdx-pm] Need to Change Mailing Lists

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Thu Jun 11 14:52:54 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM, John Sechrest <sechrest at peak.org> wrote:

> What are thing things that are not working for you with google groups?

I'm currently letting google apps handle the mail for testml.org and have a
group set up called discuss at testml.org.

I can't figure out how if/where the public signup page for the group/list
is.

>  What are the features that you need?

I just want a url where people can go and subscribe/unsubscribe. Something
like MailMan.

> How much setup work are you willing to do?

As long as I'm not hosting a mail server, I don't really care. Mail servers
are hateful suckers of one's soul.

Ingy