[Pdx-pm] Testing WYDIWYS

Brent Dombrowski brent.dombrowski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:32:09 PDT 2009

Works fine for me on Safari and Firefox.
I have a Nintendo Wii controler and am running Remote Buddy on my home
theater machine. I was able to change slides with the direction buttons in
both Safari and Firefox. I could go back and forth between slides with
up/down or left/right in Firefox. Up/down worked in Safari, but left/right
did something else. If I get some time, I'll check the binds to see if they
are different between the two apps.