[Pdx-pm] Hackathon again tomorrow night (Thursday)

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Jul 9 00:03:58 PDT 2009

We're doing another hackathon tomorrow (Thursday) night at the Lab.

When:   6:30pm to at least 10pm probably midnight
Where:  Lucky Lab on Hawthorne
Why:    More 5.10.1 work, perl5i, your project

It doesn't all have to be about 5.10, you can bring your own project and work
on it.  Hack in the presence of other programmers (and beer) or just watch.

--
I'm pale as Formica, social skills stunted small. But I'm accurate
like a pica, I know the capital of Nepal. I'm the nemesis of error,