[Pdx-pm] meeting this wed. - speakers needed

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:26:53 PDT 2009

# from Jacob Helwig
# on Monday 06 July 2009 14:20:

>I'll have a non-dvorak laptop that I could let you borrow.

Mine can actually be switched into non-dvorak mode.  I was just making
the point that we'll need to get some of this stuff worked-out in
advance if we'll be switching presenters frequently during the meeting.

Of course, that all still assumes that we have a projector available,
which might not be the case.

But you can never get 3n from n, ever, and if you think you can, please
email me the stock ticker of your company so I can short it.
--Joel Spolsky