[Pdx-pm] meeting this wed. - topic needed

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:12:55 PDT 2009

# from David E. Wheeler
# on Monday 06 July 2009 09:12:

>We could also do more Perl 5 code sprint. There's a lot to be done
>there, and there were only 4 of us there

It's been said that my "modules and cpan plumbing" mail last week
sounded like an announcement rather than a suggestion.  But, I didn't
get any volunteers to present on any of the suggested items.

I'm not sure if we can fit much of a code sprint into a meeting.  But
I'm hoping that perhaps those of you who were there can share some of
what you learned, which would make good pre-education for the next
round.  Can we mix that together with the CPAN plumbing stuff and make
an informational meeting of it?

Perhaps whoever comes gets to ask questions in the realm of "perl/CPAN
infrastructure" and the rest of us will try to answer them?

--Eric
--
Chicken farmer's observation:  Clunk is the past tense of cluck.