[Pdx-pm] (speaker found)/topic needed - March meeting in 2 weeks

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:05:12 PST 2009

Howdy,

I could talk about how everyone should help The Perl Foundation ( and
hence the community ) in the upcoming GSOC. Everyone benefits from
this.

Or I could talk about how to hack on Rakudo/Parrot (github/svn
workflow, recompiling after editing some stuff, running certain tests,
reporting bugs, hints for beginners, what still needs working on,
etc...)

Cheers,