[Pdx-pm] topic needed - March meeting in 2 weeks

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:31:56 PST 2009

Hi all,

As nobody has (been) volunteered to speak at the March meeting, I do not
have anything to announce today.

I'm thinking perhaps a Perl 6 Q&A/study session wherein we build a
non-trivial class, play with MMD, roles and such.  Is there interest in
that?

Another option might be a Perl 5 tools/techniques round-table of sorts.

Inline, XS, Qt, other thoughts?

Please feel free to mail me or join #pdx.pm to discuss.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power
to make you commit injustices.