[Pdx-pm] Hey all!

Thomas O'Hearn ohearn.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:26:39 PST 2009

I have a very basic question. I am in the Eugene area. My sister and her
friend would like to create a website, and they'd like to work with someone
who is experienced attaching search engines to sites, metacrawlers and all
that.

I know this is very basic. But it sounded like Perl was the language that
popped up when discussing using search engines and implementing them into
your site, so I tried to find people close to home.

Anyone here capable and know more of what I'm talking about then I do? They
basically want their search bar to be attached to one of the external
engines available, or one of the crawlers that monitors the major
engines...etc. They need someone who can do that.

Haha. Okay. Hope to hear back, thanks all.

Thomas