[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Giving away 1 invite to Google Voice

Tyler Riddle triddle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:36:38 PST 2009

The system works, it's gone folks.

Tyler

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tyler Riddle <triddle at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Giving away 1 invite to Google Voice
To: PDX PM <pdx-pm-list at pm.org>

Hello again,

I'm giving away an invite to Google Voice - since they are scarce I've
only got 1 to give away, sorry about that. If anyone is interested
reply to me personally and who ever shows up first in my inbox wins
(due to the randomness of SMTP this makes it a game of chance and not
skill therefor bypassing gambling laws, my lawyer made me put that in
there). Early bird gets the worm on this one.

Cheers,

Tyler Riddle

--
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent
the universe. -- Carl Sagan