[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, August 25

gabrielle gorthx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:42:20 PDT 2008

Lots of good stuff this month!  Email me to request a review copy.
Which implies, of course, that you will eventually write a review.

I'll send our requests to Marsee in about a week.

For book review writing tips and suggestions, go to:

Automotive SPICE in Practice (Rocky Nook)
ISBN 13: 9781933952291

Building Embedded Linux Systems, Second Edition
ISBN 13: 9780596529680

Canon EOS 40D (Rocky Nook)
ISBN 13: 9781933952338

Computer Orchestration Tips and Tricks (PC Publishing)
ISBN 13: 9781906005054

Digital Infrared Photography (Hard Cover) (Rocky Nook)
ISBN 13: 9781933952352

FBML Essentials
ISBN 13: 9780596519186

FIRST LEGO League (No Starch)
ISBN 13: 9781593271855

Head First Ajax
ISBN 13: 9780596515782

Head First Statistics
ISBN 13: 9780596527587

Intellectual Property and Open Source
ISBN 13: 9780596517960

iPhone Forensics: Rough Cuts Version
ISBN 13: 9780596153892

iPhone: The Missing Manual, Second Edition
ISBN 13: 9780596521677

JavaScript: The Missing Manual
ISBN 13: 9780596515898

Learning ASP.NET 3.5, Second Edition
ISBN 13: 9780596518455

Learning the vi and Vim Editors, Seventh Edition
ISBN 13: 9780596529833

Programming .NET 3.5
ISBN 13: 9780596527563

Propellerhead Reason 4 Tips and Tricks, Fourth Edition (PC Publishing)
ISBN 13: 9781906005078

Python for Unix and Linux System Administration
ISBN 13: 9780596515829

Refactoring SQL Applications
ISBN 13: 9780596514976

Scripted GUI Testing with Ruby (Pragmatic Bookshelf)
ISBN 13: 9781934356180

ISBN 13: 9780596522346

Statistics in a Nutshell
ISBN 13: 9780596510497

Take Your Best Shot
ISBN 13: 9780596518257

The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/450D Companion
ISBN 13: 9780596520861

The IDA Pro Book (No Starch)
ISBN 13: 9781593271787

The Productive Programmer