[Pdx-pm] Final shirt Deadline

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:17:41 PDT 2008

# from David E. Wheeler
# on Monday 30 June 2008 21:48:

>>  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pdx.pm.2008shirt.html
>Any chance of children's sizes? I'd get another one for my daughter.
> :-)

Maybe for some value of "children".  Very few of the colors are
available in the women's XXS (only pink?), but I guess we might be able
to try the kids shirt?

The catch is that the inked part of the screen will be about 10" wide.
It might be hard to fit that much ink on a child.  So we can try for
odd sizes and different cut -- just check the size chart and tell me
what you come up with.

As an old bass player friend of mine used to say: throw money, don't
--Tony Parisi