[Pdx-pm] Final shirt Deadline

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:58:12 PDT 2008

Ok, last call.  All t-shirt pre-orders must be in by noon (PST) Tuesday.

  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pdx.pm.2008shirt.html

If you're having trouble deciding on colors, you want Asphalt.

At the moment, there are only 22 pre-orders, so I'm going to have to
talk to a different screenprinter unless we want 50 extra shirts
in "Sunshine" (which would also use-up most of our shirt funds.)

If you want a shirt and are not planning to pre-order, is it because
there are too many color choices or not enough procrastination
opportunities?

The colors chosen so far:  (note: "Green Bottle" might be MIA.)

  Army, Asphalt, Black, Cranberry, Green Bottle, Kelly Green, Lavender,
  Navy, Orange, Raspberry, Sangria, Teal

--Eric
--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail were randomly generated by
the computer and do not necessarily reflect the views of its owner.