[Pdx-pm] OSCON Lightning Talks

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:34:38 PDT 2008

# from Paul Fenwick
# on Wednesday 16 July 2008 17:18:

>G'day Eric/PDX.pm,
>Hi all.  I'm an Australian lurking on PDX.pm.

G'day!  I was just saying on the #pdx.pm channel how I would be giving a
lightning talk about all of the fascinating facts Adam taught me about
Australian culture while he was here between the airport and the train.
(Disclaimer:  these "facts" are tainted by the fact that I just watched
Crocodile Dundee recently ;-) -- so, if there are still spare slots on
the day, I'll take the opportunity to explain fascinating terms
like "pushbike" and "strawberry".)

If the above message is encrypted and you have lost your pgp key, please
send a self-addressed, stamped lead box to the address below.