[Pdx-pm] Last of the shirts

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:06:36 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The shirt order should be going in tomorrow.  I'm only allocating about
5 extras, so whoever orders them first will get them.  They will be
Asphalt in size Large.

If you haven't pre-ordered a shirt and I get your order before I
finalize it with the printer tomorrow, then I'll add your size and
color choice to the order.

After that (if you spontaneously decide sometime next week that you want
a shirt), please just fill out the form and if that size is available I
will reserve one of the extras for you.

To a database person, every nail looks like a thumb.
--Jamie Zawinski