[Pdx-pm] free geek meeting space conflict

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Jan 9 09:32:58 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 12:09:28PM -0800, martin wrote:
> hey perlistadors,
>
> free geek's board of directors meets once a quarter on a wednesday
> night that conflicts with your meeting,
> the next conflict being tomorrow.
> despite them not having asked for the room first,
> they seem to think they get priority :-/
>
> the large classroom is available for you to use.
> the main projector in that room is down at the moment,
> so our backup will be setup for you.

I am hoping (Cthulu willing and the customers don't rise) to make
one of my semirare appearances at the 'mongers tonight.  Gotta
heckle Eric, after all.  I can bring my portable screen and
projector if the backup projector is the ancient B&W 320x240 pixel
variety.   If I don't make it, then It Found Me, and a heavy old
projector may be useful as a weapon ...

Keith