[Pdx-pm] Speakers needed for PLUG Advanced Topics

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Feb 13 14:40:16 PST 2008

PLUG Advanced Topics meetings need speakers.  I am looking for peope to
speak on Advanced Topics of your choice for upcoming meetings, including
this month and excluding next month.  (Randal is speaking on a non-Perl
topic.)

The next meeting is either Monday or Wednesday.  (We have a weird
scheduling issue I won't go into.)  You get to pick which night.

We are also looking for speakers for the April, May meetings and beyond.
Those meetings will be the third Wednesday of the month.

Any takers?