[Pdx-pm] App/Module review?

Chad Granum exodist7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:08:07 PST 2008

I am unable to find the exact message where it was asked, but I seem to
recall someone suggesting I make PPBuild as an extension to Module::Install
instead of stand-alone. I think I have clarified the docs well enough to
explain what I am trying to accomplish. Obviously ppbuild should not be only
extension to Module::Build and nothing else. However it got me thinking, I
went ahead and made an extension to Module::Install in order to make them
play nicely together.
http://search.cpan.org/~exodist/App-PPBuild-0.11/lib/Module/Install/PPBuild.pmfor
reference.

If that suggestion was not in this mail thread I appologise. but I am not
sure where else it could ahve been, perhaps in #pdx.pm?