[Pdx-pm] s/Dec. meeting/coders' social/

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:07:48 PST 2008

# from Igal Koshevoy
# on Thursday 04 December 2008 10:06:

>Exactly. It'll be just another normal Perl meeting. At a slightly
>different time. With some extra people. A few blocks over. With a
> coding contest and other opportunities to evangelize and show off
> Perl. :)

Yes.  Perhaps I didn't articulate that clearly.  Hopefully everyone can
manage to make it Tuesday.

If anyone is tied to a Wednesday time slot and wants to meet at the
Lucky Lab for beers, please speak up and you might find that you are
not alone.

Moving pianos is dangerous.
Moving pianos are dangerous.
Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.