[Pdx-pm] Rentrak is hiring Perl developers

Jeff Lavallee jeff at zeroclue.com
Thu Aug 21 21:06:45 PDT 2008

Well geez, I thought I'd avoid chiming in, but I can't help myself.

I worked at Rentrak for 2 years when I first moved to Portland.  I had
a great experience there - the code base is a pleasure to work with,
as were all my co-workers.  When I changed jobs recently I was tempted
to return.  There have been quite a few days in the last 5 years or so
that I've wished I stayed.