[Pdx-pm] Odd Test Failures

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:38:26 PDT 2008

I have an intermittent failing test. That is, I can run it my test suite
many times, but perhaps 10-20% of the time, the same test file will fail,
after having passed all the individual tests:

ok 6 - success
ok 7 - success
Not an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.0/Attribute/Handlers.pm
line 185.
END failed--call queue aborted.
Failed 1/1 test programs. 0/7 subtests failed.
 Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
 All 7 subtests passed

I have no clue what is touching Attribute::Handlers, I do not use it
directly. Has anybody ever run into this?

This has intermittently failed on CPANTesters reports, so it is not only
happening on my machine.

Jonathan Leto
jaleto at gmail.com