[Pdx-pm] Odd Test Failures

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:38:26 PDT 2008

Howdy,

I have an intermittent failing test. That is, I can run it my test suite
many times, but perhaps 10-20% of the time, the same test file will fail,
after having passed all the individual tests:

ok 6 - success
ok 7 - success
1..7
Not an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.0/Attribute/Handlers.pm
line 185.
END failed--call queue aborted.
Failed 1/1 test programs. 0/7 subtests failed.
 Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
 All 7 subtests passed

I have no clue what is touching Attribute::Handlers, I do not use it
directly. Has anybody ever run into this?

This has intermittently failed on CPANTesters reports, so it is not only
happening on my machine.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Leto