[Pdx-pm] perl 5.10 mac installation problem

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 00:27:42 PDT 2008

# from Thomas Keller
# on Friday 01 August 2008 21:50:

>So to get more information I ran tests individually. Here's one:
>$ make test TEST_FILES=lib/CPANPLUS/Dist/Build/t

Sorry, never listen to the blind leader.  Read the INSTALL file.  The
core harness is much more primitive than even EU::MM.

  cd t; ./perl harness \
    ../lib/CPANPLUS/Dist/Build/t/*.t ../lib/CPANPLUS/t/*.t

And './perl harness -v $one_test' for the verbose version.

I guess all of those macs I see at meetings are really running linux?

Do you have a ~/.cpanplus directory?  Perhaps mv that and see if there's
something in there (or your environment) that's tickling it.

Moving pianos is dangerous.
Moving pianos are dangerous.
Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.