[Pdx-pm] 2008 shirt

Selena Deckelmann selenamarie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:46:18 PDT 2008

When we're ready to print shirts, pls get in touch. I may have a
vendor that can do a better job with the tiny printing. Or they can
maybe suggest a print method that would make it last longer.

-selena

Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx