[Pdx-pm] Visiting!

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Apr 20 11:00:46 PDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 10:29:27AM -0700, J. Shirley wrote:
> To make it easy, lets pick one that is reasonably close to a Max Line.
>  Any suggestions?

Widmer is on the Interstate Max line.   Bridgeport is on the trolley line.

> I don't make it into downtown frequent enough to
> know the breweries, and tend to just go to Rock Bottom if I take the
> max.  Henry's has a good selection of beers, but not a local brewery.

Jax has a rotating 5 tap selection of micros that usually includes Terminal
Gravity and a Hales.

The Green Dragon, a couple blocks south of Belmont on 9th, has an great
selection of micros.  For that matter a pub crawl of Roots, Lucky Lab, Green
Dragon and Basement Pub would feature easy walks from site to site and a good
variety of beers.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity