[Pdx-pm] The fake.pm challenge

Andrew Savige ajsavige at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 10 13:37:50 PDT 2008

Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> Some of you missed the challenge (and chance to win schwag) from last
> month's meeting, so I figured I would just post the urls.  No: you
> don't get any schwag for it -- and yes, you missed waffle night.
>
> The challenge:  Some of these modules are real and some are not.
> Without using the internet, write down your real/not answers.
>
>  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pm_challenge.html

Nice one. This reminds me of a quiz night I ran at Sydney.pm last year:

 http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=611993

The real versus fake CPAN module questions are in "Set 5: CPAN".

Oh, and I just realised that Portland.pm members are mentioned in Set 1,
questions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Set 5, questions 2 and 6. :-)

Cheers,
/-\

      Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail