[Pdx-pm] [meeting notes] What can we do about the low student SoC turn out?

Kris Bosland kris at bosland.com
Thu Apr 10 10:28:27 PDT 2008

Hey, I am working on a perl game, partly for fun and partly as a test
vehicle for developing my testing-fu.  I am hoping for it to be like
Crossfire <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_%28computer_game%29>.
Right now I am using Tkx and trying to get fileevent working for socket
communication.

-Kris