[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] perl training deadline

The Dread Parrot scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:35:26 PDT 2008

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: [pm_groups] perl training deadline
Date: Wednesday 02 April 2008 12:36
From: Uri Guttman

the perl college is scheduled for april 28 - may 2. if you plan to
participate please submit your student or sponsorship application
soon. there are still a few slots open for students and sponsors as
 well as training seats that can be purchased.

this is a week of intermediate perl classes taught by damian conway,
 the foremost perl trainer on the planet.

it is FREE to qualified students who are looking to go from a junior
developer to the intermediate level. this is meant to train you up so
that you are more likely to be hired in a better perl job. see this
 page on how to apply for a free seat at the perl college:

	http://perlhunter.com/students.html

if you are a company looking to hire qualified perl developers, please
apply to be a sponsor of the perl college. this will gain you access to
about 20 well trained developers who are actively looking to take the
next step in their perl career. the placement fees for students
graduating the perl college are negotiable. for information on how to
 be a sponsor see this page:

	http://perlhunter.com/sponsors.html

if you are already working and would like to attend this week of perl
classes, you can buy a seat for $3000. please contact me at uri AT
perlhunter.com to purchase a seat or to ask me any questions.

thanx,

uri, dean of the perl college.

--

        http://pdx.pm.org