[Pdx-pm] FW: UG News: OSCON "Locals Only" Discount

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Thu Apr 3 06:43:50 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Marsee Henon [mailto:marsee at oreilly.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 5:25 PM
To: Roth, Gabrielle
Subject: UG News: OSCON "Locals Only" Discount

Hi--

Thought you might like to share the following discount with your group
members. Also, let me know if you will be attending OSCON this year and
if there are some special UG related activities we should know about.

Here's the discount you can pass along to your members through your
mailing list or at your meetings:

The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) is returning to Portland,
Oregon. Once again we're offering a special discount to the locals--
User Group members in Oregon and Washington.

With this "locals only" discount, your members get 20% off the
registration price for OSCON. Use code "os08pdxug" when you register.

To register, go to:
<https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2008/public/register>

O'Reilly Open Source Convention
Oregon Convention Center