[Pdx-pm] freegeek projector setup

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:17:25 PDT 2007

# from Keith Lofstrom
# on Tuesday 11 September 2007 06:49 pm:

>On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 04:38:14PM -0700, Seven till Seven wrote:
>> Wed. September 12th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek -- 1731 SE 10th Ave.
>My projector and I will be out in Hillsboro until at least 530pm.
>You will need to make other arrangements.

Anybody been at freegeek since last month?  When they had it closed for
cleaning, there was a large projectory monitor of sorts which
supposedly would be available for our next meeting (tomorrow.)

But as soon as you hear the Doppler shift dropping in pitch, you know
that they're probably going to miss your house, because if they were on
a collision course with your house, the pitch would stay the same until
impact. As I said, that one's subtle.
--Larry Wall