[Pdx-pm] registration for PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 is open!

Selena Deckelmann selenamarie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:17:56 PDT 2007

Hello!

Registration for PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 is open!
http://www.postgresqlconference.org

We're having the 1-day conference at PSU, followed by a dinner and
party!  Registration is free for students. We're asking for a $10
donation from students to join us for dinner, and a $60 donation from
non-students.  Corporate sponsorships are available.

      * Josh Berkus on the 8.3 beta
      * David Fetter on PostgreSQL's Babel of procedural languages
      * David Wheeler on PostgreSQL in Web 2.0 (Rails) applications
      * Mark Wong on performance
      * Joshua Drake on PLProxy and horizontal partitioning
      * Webb Sprague on PostGIS (geographic database)
      * More TBA!

All donations go to Software in the Public Interest, a 501(c)3
non-profit (and are therefore tax deductible!), and will be used for
PostgreSQL advocacy efforts.

Selena Deckelmann, selenamarie at gmail.com
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.postgresqlconference.org