[Pdx-pm] Parrot + TAP::Harness cocktail party Monday night

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:47:15 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Anyone who is interested in helping make Parrot work with TAP::Harness
is welcome to join us at my house Monday night at 6:30.

Please RSVP (off-list.)  You may want to bring snacks/drinks/etc.  If
you cannot bring a computer, let me know and I'll have one setup.

We're at 3320 SW 122nd in Beavertonlandport (Cedar Hills) just a few
blocks North of the max stop at Beaverton Transit Center.

We do have a cat, but the weather should be nice enough for those with
allergies to stay outside.

Issues of control, repair, improvement, cost, or just plain
understandability all come down strongly in favor of open source
solutions to complex problems of any sort.
--Robert G. Brown