[Pdx-pm] OT : hosting providers

David Brewer david.brewer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:20:25 PDT 2007

I thought I'd post my answer to the list as I know that personally I'm
always interested in gathering feedback about hosting providers.  :-)

If you're willing and able to do your server software installation
yourself, Slicehost (http://www.slicehost.com/) is a pretty attractive
choice.  You get a virtual private server with a choice of Linux
distribution and full access to do whatever you want, at what I
consider to be a very reasonable price.

David Brewer