[Pdx-pm] Professional perl programmer running for Portland city commissioner!

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Nov 8 10:52:46 PST 2007

Daniel Johnson wrote:
> The cups were purchased by a volunteer.  I think they were going to
> get used ceramic mugs at goodwill, or something...

He did handle it semi OK.  The volunteer knows, I hope, to get paper when
disposable are called for in the future.

I lucked into the event.

My normal commute goes from SE to 181st and Gresham.  Today I'm on jury duty
connected through the juror room wifi.  (40bit WEP, lownsdale_square ESSID)

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity