[Pdx-pm] Kwiki with Scode CAPTCHA - a fix for kwiki? (2)

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Mon May 14 20:04:00 PDT 2007

On 14/05/07 10:26 -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 02:56:03AM -0700, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Kwiki::Edit::Scode is busted.  I spent far too long finding
> > that the module has some errors (a skilled Perl Monger would find it
> > in minutes, no doubt, but none are using Kwiki::Scode ??? :-/ ).
> > I may find more flaws tomorrow, but for now my wife can edit her wiki.
> > I will edit all my wikis then, when I am awake.  Perhaps someone can
> > tell me the proper way to submit the bug fix to ingy .

I'm doing OK all. I'm back in Seattle, and on #kwiki a lot. Although most of
my hacking is currently going into YAML::LibYAML, which believe me, if you
like Perl and YAML, you'll want me working on this. :)

Pretty much anyone can show up on #kwiki on irc.freenode.net and get commit
access to the Kwiki svn repo. So please do that.

Glad to be here, Ingy