[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Reminder: BarCamp Portland, Friday and Saturday (05/11-12)

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:38:48 PDT 2007

Afternoon tea is 3-4:45 this Saturday.  Please show up and tell people
about Perl.

Signage and flyers/cards need to be made.  Please discuss.

Other propaganda would be cool.  A "Perl powers $X" poster or whatever.

I haven't got a clue what the space will be like, but I imagine we'll be
propping stuff on the back of a table.  Leave about 12" at the bottom
so the signboard won't be blocked by stuff on the table?

--Eric