[Pdx-pm] kwiki2 at keithl.com, with typekey

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Fri Mar 30 22:35:30 PDT 2007

Put your feature requests in at a page like
http://kwiki.org/?NewFeatureRequests

Maybe people including me will hack them up. Or maybe they already exist
and just need some loving documention.

Cheers, Ingy

PS I have a lot of big features on deck for Kwiki that I think you'll
   like, but I'm not going to put myself on the hook by listing all my
   ideas here. :P