[Pdx-pm] TWiki as substitute for kwiki?

Thomas J Keller kellert at ohsu.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:36:20 PDT 2007

My 2 cents.
I recently upgraded to kwiki2 and it worked "as advertised" that is
to say no problems. I have three wikis running and have had no
problems; though we are behind a firewall, not open to the mean ol'
world. And Ingy was really helpful with the couple of questions I had.

I had the impression Erik was wondering if there wasn't another
approach to "staying connected" other than a wiki. He mentioned
Combust, I think. (?)
.. I like wikis myself, but many people find them to much of a
nuisance to mess with, so I haven't gotten get as much input using
them as I would like.

Tom K