[Pdx-pm] CPAN^wmac problem

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:45:06 PDT 2007

# from chromatic
# on Friday 16 March 2007 05:26 pm:

>I can never remember the options to find, but I expect it to be
>case-sensitive, so perhaps Storable.dylib?

Well, he was using -iname, so should have found something.  Maybe
they've taken to storing their libs in the netinfo db now :-/

That did give me a chuckle though, since at the bar on Wed we were just
discussing how macs should have implemented case insensitivity via the
*finder* instead of the *filesystem*, yet they didn't modify find!
Metaphor shear anyone?  I'm laughing and crying (and crying.)

  $ ls
  $ touch bar
  $ find . -name Bar
  $ find . -name bar