[Pdx-pm] Inline::File and talks

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Mar 14 21:15:56 PDT 2007

For those of you who attended oscon 2006:

I remember seeing Damian give a demonstration of a module he'd written
that allowed him to give a talk using vim with his slides hidden in the
file.  I believe that it was using Inline::File, but I can't find any
references to how he managed to do it (part of it involved mocking up
the series of tildes that made it look like the rest of the file was
empty).

Can anyone verify that I wasn't having another Damian Conway-induced
hallucination (or at least that you had it, too)?  What was the module?