[Pdx-pm] Perl CGI apps and javascript

Andrew Clapp andrew.clapp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:35:03 PST 2007

Allow me to clairify, I'm using CGI::Application.  It has you return your
output at the end of each "function" and it prints it for you.
I guess I'm wondering if I should be using the header_add function to apply
the new javascript before CGI::Application prints.

-ASC

--
"Yes, could I please have half an order of magnitude and a side of PI?"