[Pdx-pm] No recruiters, please? (was Re: Contract Opportunity)

Amy Farrell akf at aracnet.com
Sun Jun 17 19:59:37 PDT 2007

I'll float a draft, since I suggested a page. It seems four days is
enough for me to forget the details of what was discussed, so please
forgive (and correct!) me where this is inaccurate:

pdx-pm-list is for the discussion of perl and related topics by
portland perl mongers members.

Job postings from principals (not recruiters) are welcome as long as
perl programming is a primary part of the job. "My company is hiring a
perl programmer" is good, "Company X needs to hire a FizBinn
programmer and perl would be nice too" is not. Please do not join the
list just to post job offerings.

and in the "welcome" email (if we have control over that).

If not, this looks like a good place: