[Pdx-pm] No recruiters, please? (was Re: Contract Opportunity)

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 01:37:44 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Rasmussen <mikeraz at patch.com>

> Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> > I mean, it's one thing if Eric or Ovid says "hey, my company is hiring" (at
> > least, when ovid was in pdx),
>
> Ovid saying "hey, my company is hiring" Now more than ever!

Well, actually my company *is* hiring, but it will be a while before they go through another 6 month wait for a foreign employee :)

(Unless you happen to be a programming god they can't live without -- a category I don't fall into, so I guess I taught them a lesson)

Cheers,
Ovid

--
Buy the book -- http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/